Let’s start out by saying…
- You do a search on Google and end up on this profile of a Voice123 talent.
- Now, you can always create a voice project or use the search feature to find premium voice talent.
Or…you can cut straight to the chase, and do the following (see pic):
- Add the talent to your preferred voices, which creates a shortlist you can refer to each time you use Voice123.
- Contact the talent directly. It usually is better to have a job created though, to have something to invite them with.
- Invite to submit an audition to your project.
- Hire the talent straight from the page. Sometimes…when you know you found what you need…you know.
- Hear similar voices. Voice123 will show you a list…
View original post 56 more words